The HMS Electron Microscopy Core Facility makes high quality electron microscopy services, instrumentation and training easily accessible to all researchers. Our services include consultation and experimental design for a wide variety of biological samples.
- The Facility is open Monday-Friday 9AM – 5:30 PM.
- Sample Drop-off is 9AM-12PM.
- This SERVICE REQUEST FORM must be filled out online each time you bring samples to the EM Facility. We will not confirm the receipt of the form. If you have questions please e-mail a staff member.
- Sign-up for the Sputter coater: https://calendars.med.harvard.edu/em_leica_em_ace600
- Sign-up for the Leica ICE High Pressure Freezer: https://calendars.med.harvard.edu/em_leica_em_ice_high_pressure_freezer
Sign up for HMS Neurobiology only: Neuro 1200EX
If research supported by the HMS EM Facility results in publication, please acknowledge this support by including the following in your publication(s):" Electron Microscopy Imaging, consultation and /or services were performed in the HMS Electron Microscopy Facility".