The Harvard Medical School EM Facility is a fee-for-service core facility open to all researchers. The Facility provides services and supervision in Transmission and Scanning Electron Microscopy.
- The Facility is open Monday-Friday 9AM – 5:30 PM.
- Sample Drop-off is 9AM-12PM.
- The SERVICE REQUEST FORM below must be filled out online each time you bring samples to the EM Facility:
- Sign-up for the Sputter coater: https://calendars.med.harvard.edu/em_leica_em_ace600
- Sign-up for the Leica ICE High Pressure Freezer: https://calendars.med.harvard.edu/em_leica_em_ice_high_pressure_freezer
If research supported by the HMS EM Facility results in publication, please acknowledge this support by including the following in your publication(s):" Electron Microscopy Imaging, consultation and /or services were performed in the HMS Electron Microscopy Facility".